Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Look How They Shine!


Beyond a shadow of a doubt, many people especially the vain and well-off ones have the passion for spending their bucks for some luxury items. Their eyes sparkle with a flicker of contentment when they get something beyond the means of others. We always feel great about ourselves whenever we have something that others don't have. I know that sounds so mean and arrogant, but that's the way things are. I guess you're wondering what I'm blabbing about. Now, let me lead you to a world where you could be bedazzled with the brilliance of the thing we call, crystals.

These crystals have always been special in the circle of people who value vanity a great deal. These add a jaw-dropping aura to whomever wearing them. They jazz up one's look. They make people, especially women, look sophisticated and elegant. But some would use them because they believe in the power of luck. They accessorize to invite positive forces, and ward off the negative ones.

Feng Shui experts and some celebrities have been emphatically saying about how crystals could be a source of transformation in their lives. They believe that the properties of those certain gems and stones could create a miracle in their whole being. Because I'm curious, I decided to have a little research to know the meaning people give behind these crystals. I want to know why these beautiful and sparkling pieces seem to be people's agent of change.

Diamonds are forever! This mineral is said to absorb and amplify the thoughts of the one who uses it. They say it helps in the spiritual love, peace, clarity, trust and confidence. The Pearl which is the symbol of purity in heart and mind rebounds low integrity to its user. Silver is excellent in cleansing the mind, body and emotions.

Speculations state that many crystals do really have hidden properties. When we feel worn out, crystals they say could balance our energy and revitalize us. While I wince at the concept of these beliefs, I still respect the people who find these things useful to their fate. But still, we must bear in mind that these are just mere accessories. We must not put too much faith on it. Only the Almighty Creator is worthy of our undying trust.

All images in this post are not intended for copyright infringement.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...