Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Friday, December 24, 2010

Katrina's Thought Bubbles (Part II)

+ Mom's Steamed Tilapia with Assorted Nuts -- Almond, Hazelnut & Walnut! Now, I'm beginning to love tilapia.



+ My friends always go to me whenever they're troubled. What they don't know is that, I'm also in distress especially with my intricate self.

+ Don't ever go against my business, especially if it's totally NOT INTENDED to offend you. I'm not even minding your own. So shut your mouth!

+ It's really difficult when you're trying too hard to be as good as possible to someone. But then you're still treated the unfriendly way. :-(

+ I love this statement by Sir Paluga: A mall is one of the city's center of gravity. We renew our civilized existence by going to the mall.

+ I am really blessed to have friends who are true and loyal. I may not have a huge circle of them but I'm still very grateful I have them. :-)



+ I don't have to prove how much I love rock music by headbanging with the crowd. But I tell you I'm a devoted rock comrade, just so you know.

+ You make my life so glamorous. You can't blame me for feeling amorous! Wonderful, marvelous. (Joao Gilberto's "It's Wonderful" lyrics) :-D



+ Overcharging is not good for our gadgets. It's just like oversleeping, you feel so weak when you wake up. Your head will hurt like hell. :-)

+ I shall try my hardest to make peace with who I am, so I'll be contented with what I have. It really is difficult to desire so many things.

1 comment:

scarletswalk said...

hi!

nice blog! i see you've found the like button. well anyway thanks for dropping by at my page. hope you visit again =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...