Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Delightful Cuisine

Dec 13, 2010 was one heck of an adventure for my tummy. Ate a lot at Cafe Mediterranean with some schoolmates. It's located at Chimes Complex, here in my favorite city and hometown, Davao. We ordered Lamb Kebab Pizza, Yummy Turkey & Cheese Melt, Gourmet Decker Sandwich, Grilled Burger with Mushroom Gravy and Baklava plus Bottomless Iced Tea. We had a blast enough to make our stomach full, but we still want more. We just couldn't get enough of their delish meals. Maybe next time, I'll drop by with my boyfriend to try their Large Plates, Pasta and other Pizzas. Here are some pictures we took. You might want to drool as much as we did.


Baklava


Gourmet Deli Triple Decker Sandwich


Lamb Kebab Pizza


Yummy Turkey and Cheese Melt


Grilled Burger with Mushroom Gravy


Mystic Nymph at Cafe Med

Sumptuous, isn't it? The place is not even appalling. It's cozy and comfortable at the same time. You and your friends can be informal if you want. Just don't do it too much. Other customers might get irritated. Try it there, you will have fun! Total fun, I have to say. Investing in food is really one of the best treats for yourself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...