Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Monday, February 23, 2009

Abstract of the Inner Core by Katrina


Gentle breeze from afar
Knocked on the door
Blasphemous echo
Stabbed the heart
Of the beholder
Mystery of an abstract
Painted in its inner core
Leads one to a gate
One would not dare enter
Every inch of her
Is swallowed tremendously
The smell of the weakening grease
Wafted all over
Exuding the heat scorching
Over the crust entirely
Darkest of tears streaked the faces
Of the brutal
Against the odds,
The one downed
Felt the bliss
Beginning of the thrill
Coming forth
Stepping out of the hallway
Flowing with impure blood
The night belongs to the one
With the crown of triumph
The dilemma is buried
Underneath the swamp.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...