Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wedding Melodies on Air


I think it's about time to be open to marriage talks. I'm of legal age already and I'm not a kid anymore. Though my parents still execute a romantic relationship ban to us, I think it's not a bad thing when we look forward to have a married life. That's not a sin.
I know marriage is not only about how you love that person. It's not just having a wonderful feeling after the question has been popped. It's actually about a bond that will tie you to greater responsibilities other than your affair with that someone. Marriage is not just about the wedding. It's not just about lying down on a bed of roses with the one you choose to love forever.
But of course talking about weddings make me shiver for some reasons. Why do brides get so high about weddings? That's of course self-explanatory. that ring, their grooms handed them is bound to change their lives for better or for worse.
Though I'm neither a bride yet nor a bride-to-be, I have listed songs I want to be played while I walk down the aisle. My dream wedding is a garden wedding. the flowers,birds and trees all over could make the ambiance more romantic. I want it to be more like a JS Prom.
Let me share you this list of romantic songs. These are the ones I have always listened to whenever I feel like falling in love. I know it does sound cheesy. Let me get a life.
The list goes like this:
+ Love song by 311
+ Half Life by Duncan Sheik
+ Hanging by a Moment (acoustic) by Lifehouse
+ The Way You Love Me by Boyzone
+ Love of My Life by Southborder
+ Stigmatized by The Calling
+ Accidentally in Love by Counting Crows
+ Close by Paolo Santos
+ I will follow you into the dark by Deathcab for Cutie
+ Vulnerable by Roxette
+ Knock me off my feet by Stevie Wonder
+ Now and Forever by Richard Marx
+ When you believe by Myra
+ Love will find a way OST Lion King 2
+ I swear by John Michael Montgomery
These are just a few of them. Who would be that lucky man? Find out as he reigns supreme. Make me melt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...