Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Exhibition of the Cynical Surface


I want to be independent. Living in an unconventional way. A Bohemian life I guess. I don't want to worry about anything other than myself. Sounds so selfish right? It's so difficult when at the age you're supposed to enjoy your youth, you've been deprived of it. You know what I mean.
Just so you know, I'm trying to think about how it would be when you work while studying. I want to pay for every expenses I have. I just want to do everything on my own. Own money. Own sweat. Own strife.
I have a lot to whine now. All I want to do at the moment is whine, whine, whine. I hate it when I worry. I am such a big worrywart. Just like a man sandwiched by heaven and hell. I hate it.
Uncanny as it may seem bu I really want to be invisible and become a ghost even for only an hour or two. It would be ideal if I'd become one for a lifetime.
Let me just ask this questions. Why should everyone take life seriously? Why should life be this hard? Why should restrictions be present on everything? Of course I do know why. But I'm tired of being so tied down. I have always been tongue-tied, and it got me sick and weary.
How does it feel to have a laid back lifestyle? Someday, I will feel it too. I will be waiting for that moment. I believe in myself. I know I can succeed. My gain will let e go places. I can do everything my own way..someday. The right thing to do, is to just puke this day away.
Pardon me while I burst into flames.
I've had enough of the world,
and it's people's mindless games
So pardon me while I burn,
and rise above the flames
Pardon me. Pardon me.
I'll never be the same.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...