Welcome Readers!

Welcome to the Mystic Blog of the only Mystic Nymph! I hope you have a blast reading my thoughts, and I hope you drop by again!

Marquee

I'll let you in a little revelation about my favorite usernames in my virtual sites. First is about my Mikimoto Angel pen name. Mikimoto is a famous brand of pearl accessories in America. I first saw that brand in Vogue Magazine. I got mesmerized by that label, and I thought of using it. I just added Angel from my name "Angela". Thus, the formation of Mikimoto Angel.

For my other pen name Mystic Nymph, the word mystic really came from the show Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog. I used to be so hooked to that show. I am also obsessed with mythologies, and nymphs are mythical creatures depicted as beautiful young women who are considered as guardians of objects and places in nature. Thus, the evolution of Mystic Nymph.

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fit in fellas (Jeans)


I love these jeans. They flaunt the form of the legs. I will never like flair pants again. I think they really look awful now. If I wear it, I pair it with sneakers to avoid looking like a fashion victim when you wear it with flip flops and sandals. Tight pants or what we all call the skinny jeans is still in demand at the present. And I think it will linger. Girls, especially the slim ones look really attractive with it. But of course these pants are lovelier to look at when you're in fit blouses, not with shirts. That's how I think it should be.

These are what you call the skinny fashion jeans. It's getting phenomenal lately. Those ROYGBIV colored pants seemingly swept everyone off their legs, I mean their feet. Even the boys got in the zone now. How about that? Everywhere in the country this trend becomes very prevalent. And I hate it.
Somebody told me she doesn't like looking at girls wearing these kind of skinny jeans because it aches her eye. Well, I agree with her a bit. Not that it disturbs my eyes, but it's on the other angle. Some girls tend to be so OA in pairing these pants with blouses of different color schemes. They don't look nice anymore. They become like a victim of a little girl using different colors in her coloring book. what I mean is, they look so pathetic because for an instance, they pair yellow with violet and their skin tone doesn't match their outfit. They would look like a burned barbie girl. (Kidding aside) Was I too mean for that? Anyway, the bottom line is, don't put a lot of colors on your body if it doesn't look nice with your skin.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...